1. All dogs must be wearing a secure, properly fitted training collar they cannot slip out.
2. Leashes may not be long longer than 6 feet. Flexi-leads are not permitted.
3. Please keep a safe distance between dogs as some are excitable or reactive.
4. While out on the walk, please provide ample room for other pedestrians to pass by.
5. Everyone should walk their dog in a close 'heel" position. The dog should not be pulling ahead or falling far behind. We will stop mid-way so the dogs have an opportunity to eliminate.
6. This is NOT a play date. Do not allow nose-to-nose interactions.
7. One dog per handler unless specifically approved by the trainer in advance.
***If you are struggling with loose leash walking, please email me to schedule a consultation.